Thursday, January 3, 2008

My everlasting LOVE


I guess I will be the first to add a post about the happenings of the Bonella family. Shane and I have been married for almost a year now and it's been such a wonderful first year. Shane and I live in Logan, Utah. It's about an hour and half north of Salt Lake City. We are lucky to have the oppertunity to work for the same company. It's nice to go to work together and eat lunch everyday together. Shane is finishing his masters in Mental Health Couseling and will be graduating next fall 2008. I have my Master Esthetician License and work for a spa close by part time in the evenings doing facials and keeping the women of Logan beautiful. We hope to move to Portland next year for a bit, but want to end up back in Logan and raise our family here. These are some pictures of us during this last year.

No comments: